The Pincher Creek Municipal Library is currently accepting applications for the position of Library Manager.
- Leading and directing the Library
- Working closely with the Library Board, Staff, Volunteers, Chinook Arch Regional Library System and the Community
- Managing the day to day operations of the Library
- Post-secondary education required
- A combination of relevant education and experience will be considered
- A willingness to expand knowledge by participating in professional development
- Supervising and managing staff
- Applying financial management skills
- Developing and implementing work procedures
- Overseeing and evaluating library programs
- Working with Boards and committees
- Demonstrating excellent communication and people skills
- Interacting with diverse groups and individuals is a necessity
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week) with some evening and weekends. Salary is negotiable and benefits are provided.
- A criminal record and vulnerable sector checks are conditions of employment
- A copy of the full Job Description and the Library Plan of Service are available upon request
Send your cover letter and resume by email to Sandra Baker, Board Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is September 18, 2022 or until a suitable candidate is found.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.